Anti-SMCR7 antibody (ab101350)
- Product nameAnti-SMCR7 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SMCR7
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 299-441 of Human SMCR7 (AAH14973).
- Positive control293T, A431, Jurkat and Raji whole cell lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab101350 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa.|
- RelevanceThis gene encodes a protein of unknown function. The gene is located within the Smith-Magenis syndrome region on chromosome 17. Alternative splicing of this gene results in multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Single-pass membrane protein (potential)
- MGC23130 antibodySmith-Magenis syndrome chromosomal region candidate gene 7 protein antibody
Anti-SMCR7 antibody images
Anti-SMCR7 antibody (ab101350) at 1/500 dilution + Raji whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 49 kDa
References for Anti-SMCR7 antibody (ab101350)
ab101350 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.