Anti-SMG5 antibody (ab100798)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Tris citrate/phosphate, pH 7-8
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100798 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||IP: Use at 2-5 µg/mg of lysate.|
- RelevanceSMG5 plays a role in nonsense mediated mRNA decay. It promotes dephosphorylation of RENT1, and is necessary for TERT activity. It is part of a complex that contains SMG1, SMG5, SMG7, PP2AC, a short isoform of UPF3A (isoform UPF3AS, but not isoform UPF3AL) and phosphorylated RENT1/UPF1.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic and Nuclear
Anti-SMG5 antibody images
Staining of Human SMG5 in Jurkat cell lysate immunoprecipitated using 100798 at 3 µg/mg lysate (1 mg/IP; 20% of IP loaded/lane). Exposure time: 10 seconds
References for Anti-SMG5 antibody (ab100798)
ab100798 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.