Anti-SNAP-beta antibody (ab123283)
- Product nameAnti-SNAP-beta antibodySee all SNAP-beta primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SNAP-beta
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 12-40 of Human SNAP-beta (NP_071363.1).
- Positive control
- A549 cell line lysates.
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab123283 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab123283 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa.|
- RelevanceRequired for vesicular transport between the endoplasmic reticulum and the Golgi apparatus.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Peripheral membrane protein
- Beta soluble NSF attachment protein antibody
- N ethylmaleimide sensitive factor attachment protein beta antibody
- NAPB antibody
- SNAP BETA antibody
- SNAPB antibody
Anti-SNAP-beta antibody images
Anti-SNAP-beta antibody (ab123283) at 1/100 dilution + A549 cell line lysates at 35 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
References for Anti-SNAP-beta antibody (ab123283)
ab123283 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.