Anti-SNAP-beta antibody (ab90305)
- Product nameAnti-SNAP-beta antibodySee all SNAP-beta primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SNAP-beta
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Chicken, Cow, Dog
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 2-51 (DNAGKEREAV QLMAEAEKRV KASHSFLRGL FGGNTRIEEA CEMYTRAANM) of Human SNAP-beta (NP_071363).
- Positive controlSH-SYSY cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab90305 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- RelevanceRequired for vesicular transport between the endoplasmic reticulum and the Golgi apparatus.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Peripheral membrane protein
- Beta soluble NSF attachment protein antibodyN ethylmaleimide sensitive factor attachment protein beta antibodyNAPB antibody
- SNAP BETA antibodySNAPB antibody
Anti-SNAP-beta antibody images
Anti-SNAP-beta antibody (ab90305) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer ) + SH-SYSY cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
References for Anti-SNAP-beta antibody (ab90305)
This product has been referenced in:
- Wright AK et al. Synaptic protection in the brain of WldS mice occurs independently of age but is sensitive to gene-dose. PLoS One 5:e15108 (2010). WB ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 21124744) »