Anti-SNAP25 antibody (ab51008)
- Product nameAnti-SNAP25 antibodySee all SNAP25 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SNAP25
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-FoFr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Chicken, Cow, Xenopus laevis, Chimpanzee, Cynomolgus Monkey, Orangutan
Synthetic peptide: NELEEMQRRADQLADESLEST-K conjugated to KLH, corresponding to N terminal amino acids 9-29 of Human SNAP25
- Positive controlCytosolic fraction of mouse brain extract; whole cell extract of the rat pheochromocytoma PC12 cell line; formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections of rat cerebellum
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesWhole antiserum is fractionated and then further purified by ion-exchange chromatography to provide the IgG fraction of antiserum that is essentially free of other rabbit serum proteins.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Integration of energy
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab51008 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/5000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Functiont-SNARE involved in the molecular regulation of neurotransmitter release. May play an important role in the synaptic function of specific neuronal systems. Associates with proteins involved in vesicle docking and membrane fusion. Regulates plasma membrane recycling through its interaction with CENPF.
- Tissue specificityNeurons of the neocortex, hippocampus, piriform cortex, anterior thalamic nuclei, pontine nuclei, and granule cells of the cerebellum.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SNAP-25 family.
Contains 2 t-SNARE coiled-coil homology domains.
modificationsPalmitoylated. Cys-85 appears to be the main site, and palmitoylation is required for membrane association.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > perinuclear region. Cell membrane. Cell junction > synapse > synaptosome. Membrane association requires palmitoylation. Expressed throughout cytoplasm, concentrating at the perinuclear region.
- bA416N4.2 antibodyBdr antibodydJ1068F16.2 antibody
- FLJ23079 antibodyHGNC:11132 antibodyMGC105414 antibodyMGC139754 antibodyResistance to inhibitors of cholinesterase 4 homolog antibodyRIC 4 antibodyRIC4 antibodySEC 9 antibodySEC9 antibodySNAP 25 antibodySNAP antibodySNAP-25 antibodySNAP-25B antibodySNAP25 antibodySNP 25 antibodySNP25 antibodySNP25_HUMAN antibodysp antibodySUP antibodySUP antibodySuper protein antibodySuper protein antibodySynaptosomal associated 25 kDa protein antibodySynaptosomal associated protein antibodySynaptosomal Associated Protein 25 antibodySynaptosomal associated protein 25kDa antibodySynaptosomal-associated 25 kDa protein antibodySynaptosomal-associated protein 25 antibodySynaptosomal-associated protein, 25-KD antibody
References for Anti-SNAP25 antibody (ab51008)
ab51008 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.