Anti-SNTG1 antibody (ab113881)
- Product nameAnti-SNTG1 antibodySee all SNTG1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SNTG1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 147-196 (KLPVNEDCAC APSDQSSGTS PLCDSGLHLN HPNNTDTLSC SWPTSPG) of Mouse SNTG1 (NP_081947).
- Positive controlMouse pancreas lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab113881 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionAdapter protein that binds to and probably organizes the subcellular localization of a variety of proteins. May link various receptors to the actin cytoskeleton and the dystrophin glycoprotein complex (By similarity). May participate in regulating the subcellular location of diacylglycerol kinase-zeta to ensure that diacylglycerol is rapidly inactivated following receptor activation.
- Tissue specificityBrain specific. In CNS, it is expressed in the perikaryon and proximal portion of the neuronal processes. Strong expression in the hippocampus, neuron-rich dendate granule cells, and pyramidal cell layers. Highly expressed in neurons of the cerebral cortex. Also expressed in the cerebellar cortex, deep cerebellar nuclei, thalamus, and basal ganglia. No expression in muscle cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the syntrophin family.
Contains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
- DomainThe PDZ domain binds to the last three or four amino acids of DGKZ. The association with dystrophin or related proteins probably leaves the PDZ domain available to recruit proteins to the membrane.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Nucleus. Mainly cytoplasmic and weakly nuclear.
- G1SYN antibodyGamma 1 syntrophin antibodyGamma-1-syntrophin antibody
- gamma1 syntrophin antibodyOTTHUMP00000226271 antibodyOTTHUMP00000226272 antibodyOTTHUMP00000226273 antibodyOTTHUMP00000226275 antibodySNTG 1 antibodySntg1 antibodySNTG1_HUMAN antibodySYN 4 antibodySYN4 antibodySynotrophin gamma 1 antibodySyntrophin 4 antibodySyntrophin gamma 1 antibodySyntrophin-4 antibody
Anti-SNTG1 antibody images
Anti-SNTG1 antibody (ab113881) at 1 µg/ml + Mouse pancreas lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 58 kDa
References for Anti-SNTG1 antibody (ab113881)
ab113881 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.