Anti-SOX30 antibody (ab26024)
- Product nameAnti-SOX30 antibodySee all SOX30 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SOX30
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow, Dog
Synthetic peptide derived from a region between residues 360 - 409 of human SOX30.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPeptide affinity chromatography.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab26024 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 84 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- RelevanceSOX30 encodes a member of the SOX (SRY-related HMG-box) family of transcription factors involved in the regulation of embryonic development and in the determination of the cell fate. The encoded protein may act as a transcriptional regulator after forming a protein complex with other proteins. This protein may be involved in the differentiation of developing male germ cells.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- Sex determining region Y box 30 antibody
- Sex determining region Y-box 30 antibody
- Sox30 protein type II antibody
- SRY box 30 antibody
- SRY related HMG box 30 antibody
- SRY-box 30 antibody
- SRY-related HMG-box 30 antibody
- Transcription factor SOX 30 antibody
Anti-SOX30 antibody images
Anti-SOX30 antibody (ab26024) at 1 µg/ml + Raji cell lysate with 5% skim milk / PBS buffer
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG, 1: 50,000 - 100,000 recommended dilutions.
Predicted band size : 84 kDa
ab26024 at a concentration of 6.0 µg/ml staining human SOX30 by Immunohistochemistry in paraffin embedded kidney tissue. Cells with positive label (as indicated by the arrows) are epithelial cells of the renal tube. Magnification 400X.
References for Anti-SOX30 antibody (ab26024)
ab26024 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.