For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SOX8 antibody
See all SOX8 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to SOX8
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 102-211 of Human SOX8
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay play a role in central nervous system, limb and facial development. May be involved in male sex determination. Binds the consensus motif 5'-[AT][AT]CAA[AT]G-3'.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 HMG box DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- MGC24837 antibody
- SOX 8 antibody
- Sox8 antibody
Anti-SOX8 antibody images
References for Anti-SOX8 antibody (ab57197)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"