Anti-SOX8 antibody (ab57197)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab57197 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay play a role in central nervous system, limb and facial development. May be involved in male sex determination. Binds the consensus motif 5'-[AT][AT]CAA[AT]G-3'.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 HMG box DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- MGC24837 antibodySOX 8 antibodySox8 antibody
- SOX8_HUMAN antibodySRY (sex determining region Y) box 8 antibodySRY box 8 antibodySRY box containing gene 8 antibodyTranscription factor SOX 8 antibodyTranscription factor SOX-8 antibodyTranscription factor SOX8 antibody
Anti-SOX8 antibody images
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab57197 SOX8 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 38 kDa
References for Anti-SOX8 antibody (ab57197)
ab57197 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.