Anti-SPANX antibody (ab47252)
- Product nameAnti-SPANX antibodySee all SPANX primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SPANX
- SpecificityThe immunogen sequence is present within SPANX-A, SPANX-B, SPANX-C, SPANX-D and SPANX-N, but not present within SPANX-E.
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Chimpanzee, Gorilla
Synthetic peptide: GDSDPQPAPKKMKTSES, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 31-47 of Human SPANX C
- Positive controlNuclear extract from VWM105 cells
- General notesDilute only prior to immediate use.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.02M Potassium phosphate, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47252 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IF (microscopy): Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Tissue specificityDetected in testis, melanoma and bladder carcinoma.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SPAN-X family.
- Developmental stageDetected in round and elongating spermatids.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Associated with nuclear craters.
- Cancer-testis-associated protein CTp11 antibodyCancer/testis antigen 11.3 antibodyCancer/testis-associated protein CTp11 antibody
- CT11.3 antibodyCTP11 antibodyNuclear associated protein SPAN Xc antibodyNuclear-associated protein SPAN-Xc antibodySPANX family member C antibodySPANX family, member C antibodySPANX family, member C1 antibodySPANX-C antibodySPANXC antibodySperm protein associated with the nucleus on the X chromosome C antibodySPNXC_HUMAN antibody
Anti-SPANX antibody images
All lanes : Anti-SPANX antibody (ab47252) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Nuclear extract from VWM105 cells
Lane 2 : purified recombinant SPANX-C fusion protein.
Lane 3 : purified recombinant SPANX-B, protein.
Lane 4 : purified recombinant SPANX-C, protein.
Lane 5 : purified recombinant SPANX-N, protein.
Lanes 1 - 2 : IRDye™800 conjugated Gt-a- Rabbit IgG [H&L] MX (611-132-122)
Predicted band size : 11 kDa
Observed band size : 17 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 60 kDa,70 kDa,80 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-SPANX antibody (ab47252)
ab47252 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.