Anti-SPANX antibody (ab51493)
- Product nameAnti-SPANX antibodySee all SPANX primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SPANX
- SpecificityReacts with SPANX-C, SPANX-B and SPANX-N family members.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Chimpanzee, Gorilla
Full-length recombinant human SPANX-C protein.
- Positive control
- Nuclear extract from VWM105 cells, purified recombinant SPANX-B, SPANX-C and SPANX-N proteins.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.02M Potassium phosphate, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesab51493 was purified from monospecific antiserum by protein A chromatography followed by exhaustive dialysis against the buffer.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab51493 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/200 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 19 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa).|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/1000 - 1/4000.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- Tissue specificityDetected in testis, melanoma and bladder carcinoma.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SPAN-X family.
- Developmental stageDetected in round and elongating spermatids.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Associated with nuclear craters.
- Cancer-testis-associated protein CTp11 antibody
- Cancer/testis antigen 11.3 antibody
- Cancer/testis-associated protein CTp11 antibody
- CT11.3 antibody
- CTP11 antibody
- Nuclear associated protein SPAN Xc antibody
- Nuclear-associated protein SPAN-Xc antibody
- SPANX family member C antibody
- SPANX family, member C antibody
- SPANX family, member C1 antibody
- SPANX-C antibody
- SPANXC antibody
- Sperm protein associated with the nucleus on the X chromosome C antibody
- SPNXC_HUMAN antibody
Anti-SPANX antibody images
All lanes : Anti-SPANX antibody (ab51493) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : VWM105 cell nuclear extract
Lane 2 : purified recombinant SPANX-C fusion protein
Lane 3 : purified recombinant SPANX-B
Lane 4 : purified recombinant SPANX-C
Lane 5 : purified recombinant SPANX-N
Lane 1 : IRDye™800 conjugated Goat anti Rabbit IgG [H&L]
Lane 2 : IRDye™800 conjugated Goat anti Rabbit IgG [H&L]
Predicted band size : 11 kDa
Observed band size : 19 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
ab51493 at 2.5 ug/ml staining human sperm and spermatids at 60X. Tissue was formalin-fixed and paraffin embedded. The image shows localization of the antibody as the precipitated red signal, with a hematoxylin purple nuclear counterstain.
References for Anti-SPANX antibody (ab51493)
ab51493 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.