Anti-SPHK1 antibody (ab46719)
- Product nameAnti-SPHK1 antibodySee all SPHK1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SPHK1
- Specificityab46719 reacts with Human SPHK 1 and Murine SPHK 1.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Cow, Dog, Cynomolgus Monkey, Rhesus monkey
Synthetic peptide: DLESEKYRRLG, corresponding to amino acids 264-274 of Human SPHK1
- Positive control
- Human platelet microsomes, Murine kidney, Murine spleen and Raji cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, Tris buffered saline, 0.5mg/ml BSA, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab46719 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: 1/200. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa).|
- FunctionCatalyzes the phosphorylation of sphingosine to form sphingosine 1-phosphate (SPP), a lipid mediator with both intra-and extracellular functions. Also acts on D-erythro-sphingosine and to a lesser extent sphinganine, but not other lipids, such as D,L-threo-dihydrosphingosine, N,N-dimethylsphingosine, diacylglycerol, ceramide, or phosphatidylinositol.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed with highest levels in adult liver, kidney, heart and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 DAGKc domain.
- SK 1 antibody
- SK1 antibody
- Sphingosine Kinase 1 antibody
- SPHK 1 antibody
- SPHK antibody
- Sphk1 antibody
- SPHK1_HUMAN antibody
- SPK antibody
- SPK 1 antibody
- SPK1 antibody
Anti-SPHK1 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-SPHK1 antibody (ab46719) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human platelet microsomes (20ug)
Lane 2 : Murine kidney pellet (20ug)
Lane 3 : Murine spleen supernatant( 40ug)
Lane 4 : Raji cell lysate (40ug)
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
Observed band size : 50 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-SPHK1 antibody (ab46719)
This product has been referenced in:
- Yamamoto Y et al. Increased expression of enzymes for sphingosine 1-phosphate turnover and signaling in human decidua during late pregnancy. Biol Reprod 82:628-35 (2010). IHC-P ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 20007411) »
- Dunlap KA et al. The sphingosine 1-phosphate (S1P) signaling pathway is regulated during pregnancy in sheep. Biol Reprod 82:876-87 (2010). IHC-P ; Sheep . Read more (PubMed: 20107206) »