Anti-SPON2 antibody (ab87254)
- Product nameAnti-SPON2 antibodySee all SPON2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SPON2
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 36-85 (SARAPAKYSI TFTGKWSQTA FPKQYPLFRP PAQWSSLLGA AHSSDYSMWR) of human SPON2 (NP_036577).
- Positive control
- Transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab87254 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionCell adhesion protein that promotes adhesion and outgrowth of hippocampal embryonic neurons. Binds directly to bacteria and their components and functions as an opsonin for macrophage phagocytosis of bacteria. Essential in the initiation of the innate immune response and represents a unique pattern-recognition molecule in the ECM for microbial pathogens (By similarity). Binds bacterial lipopolysaccharide (LPS).
- Tissue specificityExpressed in normal lung tissue but not in lung carcinoma cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 spondin domain.
Contains 1 TSP type-1 domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- Differentially expressed in cancerous and non-cancerous lung cells 1 antibody
- DIL 1 antibody
- DIL-1 antibody
- DIL1 antibody
- DKFZp686G21139 antibody
- FLJ16313 antibody
- FLJ22401 antibody
- FLJ34460 antibody
- M spondin antibody
- Mindin antibody
- ORF Names: antibody
- SPON 2 antibody
- Spon2 antibody
- SPON2_HUMAN antibody
- Spondin 2 antibody
- Spondin 2 extracellular matrix protein antibody
- Spondin-2 antibody
Anti-SPON2 antibody images
Anti-SPON2 antibody (ab87254) at 1 µg/ml + transfected 293T cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG. at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 36 kDa
References for Anti-SPON2 antibody (ab87254)
ab87254 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.