Anti-SSH3 antibody (ab57485)
- Product nameAnti-SSH3 antibodySee all SSH3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to SSH3
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment: SKEIRQALEL RLGLPLQQYR DFIDNQMLLL VAQRDRASRI FPHLYLGSEW NAANLEELQR NRVTHILNMA REIDNFYPER FTYHNVRLWD EESAQLLPH, corresponding to amino acids 293-392 of Human SSH3
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab57485 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionProtein phosphatase which may play a role in the regulation of actin filament dynamics. Can dephosphorylate and activate the actin binding/depolymerizing factor cofilin, which subsequently binds to actin filaments and stimulates their disassembly.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family.
Contains 1 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Nucleus.
- FLJ10928 antibodyFLJ20515 antibodyhSSH 3L antibody
- hSSH-3L antibodyhSSH3L antibodyProtein phosphatase Slingshot homolog 3 antibodySlingshot 3 antibodySlingshot homolog 3 antibodySlingshot3 antibodySSH 3 antibodySSH 3L antibodySSH-3L antibodySSH-like protein 3 antibodySsh3 antibodySSH3_HUMAN antibodySSH3L antibody
Anti-SSH3 antibody images
SSH3 antibody (ab57485) used in immunohistochemistry at 5ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human salivary gland.
Predicted band size : 73 kDa
SSH3 antibody (ab57485) at 1ug/lane + A-431 cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-SSH3 antibody (ab57485)
ab57485 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.