Anti-SSH3BP1 (phospho Y435) antibody [EP3954] (ab109395)
- Product nameAnti-SSH3BP1 (phospho Y435) antibody [EP3954]See all SSH3BP1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EP3954] to SSH3BP1 (phospho Y435)
- Specificityab109395 only detects SSH3BP1 phosphorylated at tyrosine 435.
- Tested applicationsWB, IP, ICC, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Does not react withMouse, Rat
A phospho specific peptide corresponding to residues surrounding tyrosine 435 of Human SSH3BP1.
- Positive control
- Jurkat cell lysate treated with pervanadate.
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEP3954
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab109395 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/10000 - 1/50000. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa.|
|IP||IP: 1/10 - 1/100.|
|ICC||ICC: 1/250 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/10 - 1/100.|
- FunctionMay act in negative regulation of cell growth and transformation by interacting with nonreceptor tyrosine kinases ABL1 and/or ABL2. May play a role in regulation of EGF-induced Erk pathway activation. Involved in cytoskeletal reorganization and EGFR signaling. Together with EPS8 participates in transduction of signals from Ras to Rac. In vitro, a trimeric complex of ABI1, EPS8 and SOS1 exhibits Rac specific guanine nucleotide exchange factor (GEF) activity and ABI1 seems to act as an adapter in the complex. Regulates ABL1/c-Abl-mediated phosphorylation of ENAH. Recruits WASF1 to lamellipodia and there seems to regulate WASF1 protein level.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed, with highest expression in brain.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving ABI1 is a cause of acute leukemias. Translocation t(10;11)(p11.2;q23) with MLL. ABI1 isoform 2 was found to be present in acute leukemia MLL-ABI1 fusion transcript.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ABI family.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
Contains 1 t-SNARE coiled-coil homology domain.
- DomainThe t-SNARE coiled-coil homology domain is necessary and sufficient for interaction with STX1A.
modificationsIn vitro substrate for v-Abl (By similarity). Phosphorylated on tyrosine residues after serum stimulation or induction by v-Abl.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Cell projection > lamellipodium. Cell projection > filopodium. Cell projection > growth cone. Cell junction > synapse > synaptosome. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Localized to protruding lamellipodia and filopodia tips. Also localized to neuronal growth cones and synaptosomes.
- Abelson interactor 1 antibody
- Abi-1 antibody
- Abi1 antibody
- ABI1_HUMAN antibody
- Abl binding protein 4 antibody
- Abl interactor 1 antibody
- Abl interactor protein 1 antibody
- Abl-binding protein 4 antibody
- AblBP4 antibody
- e3B1 antibody
- Eps8 binding protein antibody
- Eps8 SH3 domain binding protein antibody
- Eps8 SH3 domain-binding protein antibody
- Eps8-binding protein antibody
- Hssh3bp1 antibody
- Interactor protein AblBP4 antibody
- NAP1 antibody
- Nap1 binding protein antibody
- Nap1-binding protein antibody
- Nap1BP antibody
- Spectrin SH3 domain binding protein 1 antibody
- Spectrin SH3 domain-binding protein 1 antibody
- SSH3BP antibody
Anti-SSH3BP1 (phospho Y435) antibody [EP3954] images
All lanes : Anti-SSH3BP1 (phospho Y435) antibody [EP3954] (ab109395) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell lysate, untreated
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell lysate, treated with pervanadate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 55 kDa
References for Anti-SSH3BP1 (phospho Y435) antibody [EP3954] (ab109395)
ab109395 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.