Anti-SSX5 antibody (ab80309)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab80309 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 22 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCould act as a modulator of transcription.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SSX family.
Contains 1 KRAB-related domain.
- Protein SSX5 antibodySSX5 antibodySSX5_HUMAN antibodySynovial sarcoma, X breakpoint 5 antibody
Anti-SSX5 antibody images
Anti-SSX5 antibody (ab80309) at 1 µg/ml + 721_B cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 22 kDa
Observed band size : 22 kDa
References for Anti-SSX5 antibody (ab80309)
ab80309 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.