Anti-ST6GAL2 antibody (ab69276)
- Product nameAnti-ST6GAL2 antibodySee all ST6GAL2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse polyclonal to ST6GAL2
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
ST6GAL2 (AAH08680, 1 a.a. ~ 455 a.a) full-length human protein.
- Positive controltransfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69276 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa).|
- FunctionTransfers sialic acid from the donor of substrate CMP-sialic acid to galactose containing acceptor substrates. Has alpha-2,6-sialyltransferase activity toward oligosaccharides that have the Gal-beta-1,4-GlcNAc sequence at the non-reducing end of their carbohydrate groups, but it has weak or no activities toward glycoproteins and glycolipids.
- Tissue specificityWeakly expressed in some tissues, such as small intestine, colon and fetal brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyltransferase 29 family.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus > Golgi stack membrane.
- 6-sialyltransferase 2 antibody6-ST 2 antibodyAlpha 2 antibody
- Alpha 2,6 ST 2 antibodybeta galactoside alpha 2,6 sialyltransferase II antibodyBeta-galactoside alpha-2 antibodyCMP N acetylneuraminate beta galactosamide alpha 2,6 sialyltransferase antibodyCMP-N-acetylneuraminate-beta-galactosamide-alpha-2 antibodyEC 18.104.22.168 antibodyFLJ30711 antibodyFLJ37730 antibodyFLJ38334 antibodyhST6Gal II antibodyKIAA1877 antibodySialyltransferase 2 antibodySIAT2 antibodySIAT2_HUMAN antibodyST6 beta galactosamide alpha 2,6 sialyltranferase 2 antibodyST6Gal II antibodyST6GAL2 antibodyST6GalII antibody
Anti-ST6GAL2 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-ST6GAL2 antibody (ab69276) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : ST6GAL2 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 60 kDa
Observed band size : 50 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ST6GAL2 antibody (ab69276)
ab69276 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.