Anti-STAT2 antibody (ab58014)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab58014 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionSignal transducer and activator of transcription that mediates signaling by type I IFNs (IFN-alpha and IFN-beta). Following type I IFN binding to cell surface receptors, Jak kinases (TYK2 and JAK1) are activated, leading to tyrosine phosphorylation of STAT1 and STAT2. The phosphorylated STATs dimerize, associate with ISGF3G/IRF-9 to form a complex termed ISGF3 transcription factor, that enters the nucleus. ISGF3 binds to the IFN stimulated response element (ISRE) to activate the transcription of interferon stimulated genes, which drive the cell in an antiviral state.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the transcription factor STAT family.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
modificationsTyrosine phosphorylated in response to IFN-alpha.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Translocated into the nucleus upon activation by IFN-alpha/beta.
- Homo sapiens interferon alpha induced transcriptional activator antibodyinterferon alpha induced transcriptional activator antibodyISGF3 antibody
- MGC59816 antibodyP113 antibodysignal transducer and activator of transcription 2 113kD antibodySignal transducer and activator of transcription 2 antibodySTAT113 antibodyStat2 antibodySTAT2_HUMAN antibody
References for Anti-STAT2 antibody (ab58014)
ab58014 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.