STAT6 (Tyr641) In-Cell ELISA Kit (ab126430)
- Product nameSTAT6 (Tyr641) In-Cell ELISA Kit
- Detection methodColorimetric
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeAdherent cells
- Assay typeCell-based (qualitative)
- Assay time5h 10m
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
- Product overview
ab126430 is a very rapid, convenient and sensitive assay kit that can monitor the activation or function of important biological pathways in cells. It can be used for measuring the relative amount of STAT6 (Tyr641) phosphorylation and screening the effects of various treatments, inhibitors (such as siRNA or chemicals), or activators in cultured human cell lines. By determining STAT6 protein phosphorylation in your experimental model system, you can verify pathway activation in your cell lines without spending excess time and effort in preparing cell lysate and performing an analysis of Western Blot.
In the In-Cell STAT6 (Tyr641) ELISA kit, cells are seeded into a 96 well tissue culture plate. The cells are fixed after various treatments, inhibitors or activators. After blocking, Anti Phospho-STAT6 (Tyr641) or Anti-STAT6 (primary antibody) is pipetted into the wells and incubated. The wells are washed, and HRP-conjugated anti-Mouse IgG or HRP-conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG (secondary antibody) is added to the wells. The wells are washed again, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of protein. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
- Tested applicationsIn-Cell ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests Anti-Mouse IgG Concentrate (Item I-2) 1 x 10µl Anti-Rabbit IgG Concentrate (Item I-1) 1 x 10µl Blocking Solution (5x) (Item F) 1 x 20ml Fixing Solution (Item D) 1 x 30ml Microplate (Item A) 1 unit Mouse Anti-STAT6 Concentrate (Item H) 1 x 5µl Quenching Buffer Concentrate (Item E) 1 x 2ml Rabbit Anti-Phospho-STAT6 (Tyr641) Concentrate (Item G) 1 x 10µl Stop Solution 1 x 14ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml Wash Buffer Concentrate A (20x) (Item B) 1 x 30ml Wash Buffer Concentrate B (20x) (Item C) 1 x 30ml
- FunctionCarries out a dual function: signal transduction and activation of transcription. Involved in interleukin-4 signalling.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the transcription factor STAT family.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
modificationsTyrosine phosphorylated following stimulation by IL-4 and IL-3.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Translocated into the nucleus in response to phosphorylation.
- IL 4 STAT
- IL-4 Stat
- Signal transducer and activator of transcription 6
- Signal transducer and transcription activator 6
- STAT interleukin4 induced
- Transcription factor IL 4 STAT
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab126430 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|In-Cell ELISA||In-Cell ELISA|
STAT6 (Tyr641) In-Cell ELISA Kit images
A431 cells were stimulated by different concentration of recombinant human EGF for 10 min at 37°C.
Western blot analysis of extracts from 100 ng/ml hEGF treated A431 cells. Phospho-STAT6 (Tyr641) and STAT6 antibodies were used in both detection assays.
References for STAT6 (Tyr641) In-Cell ELISA Kit (ab126430)
ab126430 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.