Anti-STMN2 antibody (ab56888)
- Product nameAnti-STMN2 antibodySee all STMN2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to STMN2
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment: MAKTAMAYKE KMKELSMLSL ICSCFYPEPR NINIYTYDDM EVKQINKRAS GQAFELILKP PSPISEAPRT LASPKKKDLS LEEIQKKLEA , corresponding to amino acids 1-90 of Human STMN2
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab56888 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionIs a key regulator of neurite extension through regulation of microtubule instabilily.
- Tissue specificityNeuron specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the stathmin family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > perinuclear region. Cell projection > growth cone. Membrane. Cell projection > axon. Associated with punctate structures in the perinuclear cytoplasm, axons, and growth cones of developing neurons. SCG10 exists in both soluble and membrane-bound forms.
- Neuronal growth associated protein antibody
- Protein SCG10 antibody
- SCG 10 antibody
- SCG10 antibody
- SCG10 protein antibody
- SCGN 10 antibody
- SCGN10 antibody
- SGC 10 antibody
- SGC10 antibody
- Stathmin 2 antibody
- Stathmin like 2 antibody
- Stathmin-2 antibody
- STMN 2 antibody
- STMN2 antibody
- STMN2_HUMAN antibody
- Superior cervical ganglia neural specific 10 antibody
- Superior cervical ganglion 10 protein antibody
- Superior cervical ganglion-10 protein antibody
- Superiorcervical ganglia neural specific 10 antibody
Anti-STMN2 antibody images
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab56888 STMN2 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 36 kDa
References for Anti-STMN2 antibody (ab56888)
ab56888 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.