Anti-SUN1 antibody (ab67999)
- Product nameAnti-SUN1 antibodySee all SUN1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse polyclonal to SUN1
- SpecificityThis antibody is reactive against mammalian transfected lysate.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
SUN1 (AAH13613, 1 a.a. ~ 258 a.a) full-length human protein.
- Positive controlSUN1 transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab67999 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 90 kDa).|
- FunctionComponent of SUN-protein-containing multivariate complexes also called LINC complexes which link the nucleoskeleton and cytoskeleton by providing versatile outer nuclear membrane attachment sites for cytoskeletal filaments. Required for interkinetic nuclear migration (INM) and essential for nucleokinesis and centrosome-nucleus coupling during radial neuronal migration in the cerebral cortex and during glial migration. Anchors chromosome movement in the prophase of meiosis and is involved in selective gene expression of coding and non-coding RNAs needed for gametogenesis. Required for telomere attachment to nuclear envelope and gametogenesis. Helps to define the distribution of nuclear pore complexes (NPCs).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 SUN domain.
- DomainThe SUN domain may play a role in the nuclear anchoring and/or migration.
- Cellular localizationNucleus inner membrane.
- Protein unc-84 homolog A antibodySad1/unc 84 protein like 1 antibodySad1/unc-84 protein-like 1 antibody
- Sun domain-containing protein 1 antibodySun1 antibodySUN1_HUMAN antibodyUNC 84 homolog A (C elegans) antibodyUNC 84A antibodyUNC84 A antibodyUNC84 antibodyUNC84 homolog A (C elegans) antibodyUNC84A antibody
Anti-SUN1 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-SUN1 antibody (ab67999) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : SUN1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 90 kDa
Observed band size : 35 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-SUN1 antibody (ab67999)
ab67999 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.