Anti-SUSD3 antibody (ab86523)
- Product nameAnti-SUSD3 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SUSD3
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide from within a region of N terminal amino acids 36-85 (RLPPQATFQV LRGNGASVGT VLMFRCPSNH QMVGSGLLTC TWKGSIAEWS) of Human SUSD3 (NP_659443)
- Positive control
- Human placenta lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab86523 is purified by a peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab86523 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- RelevanceSUSD3 contains 1 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domain, however, the exact function remains unknown.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Single pass membrane protein
- 1700017I11Rik antibody
- 2810440J20Rik antibody
- MGC26847 antibody
- Sushi domain containing 3 antibody
Anti-SUSD3 antibody images
Anti-SUSD3 antibody (ab86523) at 1 µg/ml + Human placenta lysate at 10 µg
anti-Rabbit IgG HRP at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 27 kDa
Observed band size : 27 kDa
References for Anti-SUSD3 antibody (ab86523)
ab86523 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.