Anti-SWI5 antibody (ab111530)
- Product nameAnti-SWI5 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SWI5
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
KLH conjugated synthetic peptide designed between amino acids 109-138 from the central region of Human SWI5 (NP_001035100.1)
- Positive controlHepG2 cell line lysates
- General notesPrevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab111530 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa.|
- FunctionComponent of the SWI5-SFR1 complex, a complex required for double-strand break repair via homologous recombination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SWI5/SAE3 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- C9orf119 antibodyDNA repair protein SWI5 homolog antibodyHBV DNAPTP1-transactivated protein A antibody
- Protein SAE3 homolog antibodySAE3 antibodyswi5 antibodySWI5_HUMAN antibody
Anti-SWI5 antibody images
Anti-SWI5 antibody (ab111530) at 1/100 dilution + HepG2 cell line lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 27 kDa
References for Anti-SWI5 antibody (ab111530)
ab111530 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.