Anti-SYBL1 antibody [158.2] (ab36195)
Publishing research using ab36195? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab36195 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Tamura K et al. Structure-function analysis of VPS9-ankyrin-repeat protein (Varp) in the trafficking of tyrosinase-related protein 1 in melanocytes. J Biol Chem 286:7507-21 (2011). PubMed: 21187289
- Ha SD et al. Cathepsin B-mediated autophagy flux facilitates the anthrax toxin receptor 2-mediated delivery of anthrax lethal factor into the cytoplasm. J Biol Chem 285:2120-9 (2010). PubMed: 19858192
- Thomas DD et al. Tumor protein D52 expression and Ca2+-dependent phosphorylation modulates lysosomal membrane protein trafficking to the plasma membrane. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 298:C725-39 (2010). ICC/IF ; Chinese Hamster . PubMed: 20032513
- Flowerdew SE & Burgoyne RD A VAMP7/Vti1a SNARE complex distinguishes a non-conventional traffic route to the cell surface used by KChIP1 and Kv4 potassium channels. Biochem J 418:529-40 (2009). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 19138172
- Muzerelle A et al. Tetanus neurotoxin-insensitive vesicle-associated membrane protein localizes to a presynaptic membrane compartment in selected terminal subsets of the rat brain. Neuroscience 122:59-75 (2003). PubMed: 14596849
- Martinez-Arca S et al. A dual mechanism controlling the localization and function of exocytic v-SNAREs. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 100:9011-6 (2003). PubMed: 12853575
- Martinez-Arca S et al. Ectopic expression of syntaxin 1 in the ER redirects TI-VAMP- and cellubrevin-containing vesicles. J Cell Sci 116:2805-16 (2003). PubMed: 12759369