Publishing research using ab36195? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab36195 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Pirooz SD et al. UVRAG is required for virus entry through combinatorial interaction with the class C-Vps complex and SNAREs. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:2716-21 (2014). WB, ICC/IF
- Kukic I et al. Zn2+ efflux through lysosomal exocytosis prevents Zn2+-induced toxicity. J Cell Sci 127:3094-103 (2014).
- Williams KC et al. SNAP23, Syntaxin4, and vesicle-associated membrane protein 7 (VAMP7) mediate trafficking of membrane type 1-matrix metalloproteinase (MT1-MMP) during invadopodium formation and tumor cell invasion. Mol Biol Cell 25:2061-70 (2014). WB, IP, ICC/IF
- Caceres PS et al. Vesicle-associated membrane protein 2 (VAMP2) but Not VAMP3 mediates cAMP-stimulated trafficking of the renal Na+-K+-2Cl- co-transporter NKCC2 in thick ascending limbs. J Biol Chem 289:23951-62 (2014). WB
- Bultema JJ et al. Myosin vc interacts with Rab32 and Rab38 proteins and works in the biogenesis and secretion of melanosomes. J Biol Chem 289:33513-28 (2014).
- Tamura K et al. Structure-function analysis of VPS9-ankyrin-repeat protein (Varp) in the trafficking of tyrosinase-related protein 1 in melanocytes. J Biol Chem 286:7507-21 (2011).
- Ha SD et al. Cathepsin B-mediated autophagy flux facilitates the anthrax toxin receptor 2-mediated delivery of anthrax lethal factor into the cytoplasm. J Biol Chem 285:2120-9 (2010).
- Thomas DD et al. Tumor protein D52 expression and Ca2+-dependent phosphorylation modulates lysosomal membrane protein trafficking to the plasma membrane. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 298:C725-39 (2010). ICC/IF
- Flowerdew SE & Burgoyne RD A VAMP7/Vti1a SNARE complex distinguishes a non-conventional traffic route to the cell surface used by KChIP1 and Kv4 potassium channels. Biochem J 418:529-40 (2009). ICC/IF
- Muzerelle A et al. Tetanus neurotoxin-insensitive vesicle-associated membrane protein localizes to a presynaptic membrane compartment in selected terminal subsets of the rat brain. Neuroscience 122:59-75 (2003).
- Martinez-Arca S et al. A dual mechanism controlling the localization and function of exocytic v-SNAREs. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 100:9011-6 (2003).
- Martinez-Arca S et al. Ectopic expression of syntaxin 1 in the ER redirects TI-VAMP- and cellubrevin-containing vesicles. J Cell Sci 116:2805-16 (2003).