Anti-Separase antibody [2329C1a] (ab84868)
- Product nameAnti-Separase antibody [2329C1a]See all Separase primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [2329C1a] to Separase
- Tested applicationsWB, Dot Blot more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Recombinant Fragment
Predicted to work with: Human
Tagged recombinant fragment: NPGLNGRSRR AKKVASRHCE ERRPQRASDQ ARPGPEIMRT IPEEELTDNW RKMSFEILRG SDGEDSASGG KTPAPGPEAA SGEWELLRLD SSKKKLPSPC PDKESDKD, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 1448-1555 of Human Separase
- Positive control
- Immunising recombinant Human Separase protein.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab84868 was purified using protein G column chromatography from culture supernatant of hybridoma cultured in a medium containing bovine IgG-depleted (approximately 95%) fetal bovine serum. Filtered through a 0.22 µm membrane.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number2329C1a
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84868 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 233 kDa.|
|Dot Blot||Dot: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionCaspase-like protease, which plays a central role in the chromosome segregation by cleaving the SCC1/RAD21 subunit of the cohesin complex at the onset of anaphase. During most of the cell cycle, it is inactivated by different mechanisms.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C50 family.
modificationsAutocleaves. This function, which is not essential for its protease activity, is unknown.
Phosphorylated by CDK1. There are 8 Ser/Thr phosphorylation sites. Among them, Ser-1126 phosphorylation is the major site, which conducts to the enzyme inactivation.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
- Caspase like protein ESPL1 antibody
- Caspase-like protein ESPL1 antibody
- ESP 1 antibody
- ESP1 antibody
- ESPL 1 antibody
- ESPL1 antibody
- ESPL1_HUMAN antibody
- Extra spindle poles like 1 antibody
- Extra spindle poles like 1 protein antibody
- Extra spindle poles-like 1 protein antibody
- FLJ46492 antibody
- KIAA0165 antibody
- Separase antibody
- Separin antibody
- Similar to fission yeast cut1and gene antibody
- SSE antibody
Anti-Separase antibody [2329C1a] images
Anti-Separase antibody [2329C1a] (ab84868) + Immunogen (Recombinant Human Separase fragment)
Predicted band size : 233 kDa
Observed band size : 37 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Separase antibody [2329C1a] (ab84868)
ab84868 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.