Serum Amyloid A Human ELISA Kit (ab100635)
- Product nameSerum Amyloid A Human ELISA KitSee all Serum Amyloid A kits ...
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 0.5 ng/ml
- Range0.41 ng/ml - 300 ng/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 93.75 86% - 102% Serum 114.8 105% - 124% Plasma 112.1 83% - 137%
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
ab100635 Serum Amyloid A Human ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of human Serum Amyloid A in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for human Serum Amyloid A coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and Serum Amyloid A present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-human Serum Amyloid A antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of Serum Amyloid A bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Optimization may be required with urine samples.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate Item B 1 x 25ml Assay Diluent B 5x concentrated buffer. For detection antibody and HRP-Streptavidin diluent. 1 x 15ml Assay Diluent C diluent buffer . For Standard/Sample (serum/plasma samples/cell culture medium/urine) diluent. 1 x 30ml Detection Antibody SAA : biotinylated anti-human SAA 2 vials HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 800x concentrated HRP-conjugated streptavidin 1 x 200µl SAA Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) coated with anti-human Serum Amyloid A 1 unit SAA Standard Human (recombinant) Serum Amyloid A 2 vials
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipoprotein metabolism
- Amyloid fibril protein AAAmyloid protein AMGC111216
- OTTMUSP00000045357PIG4SAASAA1Serum amyloid A 1Serum amyloid A 1 proteinserum amyloid A proteinSerum amyloid A protein precursor Serum amyloid A1 isoform 1 Serum amyloid A1 isoform 2TP53I4Tumor protein p53 inducible protein 4
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100635 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Serum Amyloid A Human ELISA Kit (ab100635)
ab100635 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.