Anti-Serum Response Factor SRF (phospho S77) antibody (ab79295)
- Product nameAnti-Serum Response Factor SRF (phospho S77) antibodySee all Serum Response Factor SRF primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Serum Response Factor SRF (phospho S77)
- Specificityab79295 detects endogenous levels of Serum Response Factor SFR only when phosphorylated at serine 77.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic phosphopeptide derived from human Serum Response Factor SRF around the phosphorylation site of serine 77 (LYSPGS).
- Positive controlIHC: human brain tissue WB: extracts from Jurkat cells, treated with PMA
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab79295 was purified from rabbit antiserum by chromatography using an epitope specific phosphopeptide. The antibody against non phosphopeptide was removed by chromatography using non phosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphorylation site.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab79295 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
- FunctionSRF is a transcription factor that binds to the serum response element (SRE), a short sequence of dyad symmetry located 300 bp to the 5' of the site of transcription initiation of some genes (such as FOS). Required for cardiac differentiation and maturation.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 MADS-box domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated by PRKDC.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- c fos serum response element binding factor antibodyc fos serum response element binding transcription factor antibodyELK3 antibody
- ERP antibodyMCM 1 antibodyMCM1 antibodyOTTHUMP00000039820 antibodySAP2 antibodySerum response factor antibodySRF antibodySRF serum response factor c fos serum response element binding transcription factor antibodySRF_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Serum Response Factor SRF (phospho S77) antibody images
Immunohistochemistry analysis of paraffin-embedded human brain tissue using ab79295, at 1/50 - 1/100 dilution, in the absence and presence of the immunising peptide.
All lanes : Anti-Serum Response Factor SRF (phospho S77) antibody (ab79295) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from Jurkat cells, treated with PMA (125 ng/ml, 30 mins)
Lane 2 : extracts from Jurkat cells, treated with PMA (125 ng/ml, 30 mins) with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 52 kDa
Observed band size : 52 kDa
Additional bands at : 110 kDa,120 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-Serum Response Factor SRF (phospho S77) antibody (ab79295)
ab79295 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.