Sheep polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (Biotin) (ab102456)
- Product nameSheep polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (Biotin)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with mouse IgG and with light chains common to other mouse immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
- Tested applicationsICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Biotin.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102456 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: 1/200 - 1/1000.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/500 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/200000. (Primary),|
|WB||WB: 1/10000 - 1/200000. (Chemiluminescent).|
References for Sheep polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (Biotin) (ab102456)
ab102456 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.