Sheep polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (ab102454)
- Product nameSheep polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&LSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesMouse
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with mouse IgG and with light chains common to other mouse immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
- Tested applicationsICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB more details
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102454 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/1000 - 1/30000. (Primary). For coating use at 1/100 - 1/500.|
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/30000. with a chemoluminescence detection method. If using a colorimetric method, dilute 1/1000 - 1/10000.|
References for Sheep polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (ab102454)
ab102454 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.