Anti-Slow skeletal Myosin antibody (ab98835)
- Product nameAnti-Slow skeletal Myosin antibodySee all Slow skeletal Myosin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Slow skeletal Myosin
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 35 - 84 (VEFDASKIKI EFTPEQIEEF KEAFMLFDRT PKCEMKITYG QCGDVLRALG) of Human Slow skeletal Myosin (NP_000249).
- Positive control
- COLO205 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98835 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionRegulatory light chain of myosin. Does not bind calcium.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in MYL3 are the cause of cardiomyopathy familial hypertrophic type 8 (CMH8) [MIM:608751]. Familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy is a hereditary heart disorder characterized by ventricular hypertrophy, which is usually asymmetric and often involves the interventricular septum. The symptoms include dyspnea, syncope, collapse, palpitations, and chest pain. They can be readily provoked by exercise. The disorder has inter- and intrafamilial variability ranging from benign to malignant forms with high risk of cardiac failure and sudden cardiac death. CMH8 inheritance can be autosomal dominant or recessive.
Defects in MYL3 are the cause of cardiomyopathy familial hypertrophic with mid-left ventricular chamber type 1 (MVC1) [MIM:608751]. MVC1 is a very rare variant of familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, characterized by mid-left ventricular chamber thickening.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 EF-hand domains.
modificationsThe N-terminus is blocked.
N-terminus is methylated by METTL11A/NTM1.
- Cardiac myosin light chain 1 antibody
- CMH8 antibody
- CMLC1 antibody
- MLC1SB antibody
- MLC1V antibody
- MYL3 antibody
- MYL3_HUMAN antibody
- Myosin light chain 1 antibody
- Myosin light chain 1 slow twitch muscle B ventricular isoform antibody
- myosin light chain 3 alkali ventricular skeletal slow antibody
- Myosin light chain 3 antibody
- slow-twitch muscle B/ventricular isoform antibody
- Ventricular slow twitch myosin alkali light chain antibody
- Ventricular/slow twitch myosin alkali light chain antibody
- VLC1 antibody
Anti-Slow skeletal Myosin antibody images
Anti-Slow skeletal Myosin antibody (ab98835) at 1 µg/ml + COLO205 cell lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 22 kDa
References for Anti-Slow skeletal Myosin antibody (ab98835)
ab98835 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.