Anti-Smad1 (phospho S465) antibody (ab97689)
- Product nameAnti-Smad1 (phospho S465) antibodySee all Smad1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Smad1 (phospho S465)
- Specificityab97689 detects endogenous levels of Smad1 only when phosphorylated at serine 465.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic phosphopeptide derived from Human Smad1 around the phosphorylation site of serine 465 (I-S-S-V-SP).
- Positive control
- HeLa cell extracts treated with PMA.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab97689 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. The antibody against non-phosphopeptide was removed by chromatography using non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphorylation site.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97689 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa).|
- FunctionTranscriptional modulator activated by BMP (bone morphogenetic proteins) type 1 receptor kinase. SMAD1 is a receptor-regulated SMAD (R-SMAD). SMAD1/OAZ1/PSMB4 complex mediates the degradation of the CREBBP/EP300 repressor SNIP1.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Highest expression seen in the heart and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the dwarfin/SMAD family.
Contains 1 MH1 (MAD homology 1) domain.
Contains 1 MH2 (MAD homology 2) domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on serine by BMP type 1 receptor kinase.
Ubiquitin-mediated proteolysis by SMAD-specific E3 ubiquitin ligase SMURF1.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Cytoplasmic in the absence of ligand. Migrates to the nucleus when complexed with SMAD4. Co-localizes with LEMD3 at the nucleus inner membrane.
- BSP-1 antibody
- BSP1 antibody
- HsMAD1 antibody
- JV4-1 antibody
- JV41 antibody
- MAD homolog 1 antibody
- MAD mothers against decapentaplegic homolog 1 antibody
- Mad related protein 1 antibody
- Mad-related protein 1 antibody
- MADH1 antibody
- MADR1 antibody
- Mothers against decapentaplegic homolog 1 antibody
- Mothers against DPP homolog 1 antibody
- SMA- AND MAD-RELATED PROTEIN 1 antibody
- SMAD 1 antibody
- SMAD family member 1 antibody
- SMAD mothers against DPP homolog 1 antibody
- Smad1 antibody
- Smad1 antibody
- SMAD1_HUMAN antibody
- TGF beta signaling protein 1 antibody
- Transforming growth factor-beta-signaling protein 1 antibody
Anti-Smad1 (phospho S465) antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Smad1 (phospho S465) antibody (ab97689) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell extracts, untreated
Lane 2 : HeLa cell extracts, treated with PMA
Predicted band size : 52 kDa
References for Anti-Smad1 (phospho S465) antibody (ab97689)
ab97689 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.