Anti-Soluble TNF Receptor I antibody [MM0572-5D31] (ab89876)
- Product nameAnti-Soluble TNF Receptor I antibody [MM0572-5D31]See all Soluble TNF Receptor I primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MM0572-5D31] to Soluble TNF Receptor I
- Tested applicationsWB, Neutralising more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment corresponding to the extracellular domain of Human Soluble TNF Receptor I
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThe IgG fraction of culture supernatant was purified by Protein G affinity chromatography and sterile filtered through a 0.2 µm filter.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberMM0572-5D31
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab89876 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa.|
|Neutralising||Neut: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevanceTNF RI (CD120a) is a 55 kDa transmembrane glycoprotein that is expressed by virtually all nucleated mammalian cells. Among the numerous cells known to express TNF RI are hepatocytes, monocytes and neutrophils, cardiac muscle cells, endothelial cells, and CD34+ hematopoietic progenitors. Both TNF alpha and TNF beta bind to TNF RI. Soluble TNF alpha binds with a Kda in the range of 20-60 pM, while TNF beta binds with a Kda equal to 650 pM. TNF RI relative to TNF RII seems to be the more physiologically relevant receptor, whereas TNF R2 appears to play a direct role in only a limited number of TNF responses. Soluble TNF RI, which blocks TNF alpha activity, has been identified in both urine and blood (1-3 ng/mL). Serum levels of sTNF receptors increase dramatically in certain pathological situations.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic
- CD120a antibodyTBP1 antibodyTNFR1 antibody
- TNFR55 antibodyTNFRSF1A antibodyTumor necrosis factor receptor 1 antibody
References for Anti-Soluble TNF Receptor I antibody [MM0572-5D31] (ab89876)
ab89876 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.