Anti-Soluble TNF Receptor I antibody (ab34842)
- Product nameAnti-Soluble TNF Receptor I antibodySee all Soluble TNF Receptor I primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Soluble TNF Receptor I
- SpecificityIn ELISA formats and other immunoreactive assays, ab34842 will detect the extracellular domain of the TNF receptor p55 found in human body fluids, particularly in the circulation, urine and supernatants of cells and synovial fluid. ab34842 does not recognize human Soluble TNF receptor p75.
- Tested applicationsIP, ELISA, RIA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Non Human Primates
Recombinant full length protein (Human) expressed in Chinese Hamster Cells
- Epitopeab34843 is directed against the extracellular domain of the cell bound human TNF receptor p55.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Purification notesThis antiserum has been sterile filtered and heated to 56°C for 30 minutes.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34842 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||IP: 1/400 - 1/800.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/1000 - 1/2000.|
|WB||WB: 1/200 - 1/400. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.|
- RelevanceTNF RI (CD120a) is a 55 kDa transmembrane glycoprotein that is expressed by virtually all nucleated mammalian cells. Among the numerous cells known to express TNF RI are hepatocytes, monocytes and neutrophils, cardiac muscle cells, endothelial cells, and CD34+ hematopoietic progenitors. Both TNF alpha and TNF beta bind to TNF RI. Soluble TNF alpha binds with a Kda in the range of 20-60 pM, while TNF beta binds with a Kda equal to 650 pM. TNF RI relative to TNF RII seems to be the more physiologically relevant receptor, whereas TNF R2 appears to play a direct role in only a limited number of TNF responses. Soluble TNF RI, which blocks TNF alpha activity, has been identified in both urine and blood (1-3 ng/mL). Serum levels of sTNF receptors increase dramatically in certain pathological situations.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic
- CD120a antibody
- p55 antibody
- p60 antibody
- Soluble TNF p55 Receptor antibody
- Soluble TNFR p55 antibody
- TBP1 antibody
- TNF R1 antibody
- TNFR I antibody
- TNFR1 antibody
- TNFR55 antibody
- TNFRSF1A antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor alpha receptor antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor binding protein 1 antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor 1 antibody
References for Anti-Soluble TNF Receptor I antibody (ab34842)
ab34842 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.