Anti-Soluble TNF Receptor II antibody (Biotin) (ab83158)
- Product nameAnti-Soluble TNF Receptor II antibody (Biotin)See all Soluble TNF Receptor II primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Soluble TNF Receptor II (Biotin)
- Tested applicationsELISA, Sandwich ELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Highly pure (>98%) recombinant Human Soluble TNF Receptor II
- FormLyophilised:Centrifuge vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in sterile PBS containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab83158 is sterile filtered.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83158 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use a concentration of 0.25 - 1 µg/ml. Allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant Human Soluble TNF Receptor II.|
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 0.25 - 1 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Rabbit polyclonal to Soluble TNF Receptor II (ab109853). Allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant Human Soluble TNF Receptor II.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa.|
- FunctionReceptor with high affinity for TNFSF2/TNF-alpha and approximately 5-fold lower affinity for homotrimeric TNFSF1/lymphotoxin-alpha. The TRAF1/TRAF2 complex recruits the apoptotic suppressors BIRC2 and BIRC3 to TNFRSF1B/TNFR2. This receptor mediates most of the metabolic effects of TNF-alpha. Isoform 2 blocks TNF-alpha-induced apoptosis, which suggests that it regulates TNF-alpha function by antagonizing its biological activity.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
modificationsPhosphorylated; mainly on serine residues and with a very low level on threonine residues.
A soluble form (tumor necrosis factor binding protein 2) is produced from the membrane form by proteolytic processing.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- CD120b antibodyp75 antibodyp75 TNF receptor antibody
- p75TNFR antibodyp80 TNF alpha receptor antibodyp80 TNF-alpha receptor antibodySoluble TNFR1B variant 1 antibodyTBP-2 antibodyTBPII antibodyTNF R II antibodyTNF R2 antibodyTNF R75 antibodyTNF-R2 antibodyTNF-RII antibodyTNFBR antibodyTNFR-II antibodyTNFR1B antibodyTNFR2 antibodyTNFR80 antibodyTNFRSF1B antibodyTNR1B_HUMAN antibodyTumor necrosis factor beta receptor antibodyTumor necrosis factor binding protein 2 antibodyTumor necrosis factor receptor 2 antibodyTumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 1B antibodyTumor necrosis factor receptor type II antibodyTumor necrosis factor-binding protein 2 antibody
References for Anti-Soluble TNF Receptor II antibody (Biotin) (ab83158)
ab83158 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.