Anti-Soluble TNF Receptor II antibody (ab10502)
- Product nameAnti-Soluble TNF Receptor II antibodySee all Soluble TNF Receptor II primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Soluble TNF Receptor II
- SpecificityBy ELISA, the antibody shows no cross-reactivity with recombinant human sTNF-RI. In addition, the antibody shows no cross-reactivity with other cytokines tested: rhTGF-beta1, pTGF-beta1.2, pTGF-beta2, rcTGF-beta3, raTGF-beta5, rhLatent TGF-beta1, rhTGF-alpha, rhEGF, rhPDGF-AA, rhPDGF-BB, rhPDGF-AB, rhFGF acidic, rhFGF basic, rhFGF-4, rhIL-1a, rmIL-1a, rhIL-1ra, rhIL-1b, rmIL-1b, rhIL-2, rhIL-3, rmIL-3, rhIL-4, rmIL-4, rhIL-5, rmIL-5, rhIL-6, rmIL-6, rhIL-7, rmIL-7, rhIL-8, rhIL-9, rmIL-9, rhIL-10, rhIL-11, rhGM-CSF, rhM-CSF, rhLIF, rhIL-6 sR, rhMIP-1alpha, rmMIP-1alpha, rhMIP-1beta, rmMIP-1beta, rhTNF-alpha, rmTNF-alpha, rhTNF-beta, rhRANTES, rhANG, rhOSM, rhSCF, rmSCF, rhSLPI, rhCNTF, rhIFN-gamma, rhIGF-I, rhIGF-II, rhGRO, rhEpo, rhMCP-1.
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant human TNF soluble receptor II (TNF sRII), expressed in E. coli. This recombinant protein represents the non-glycosylated,N-terminal methionyl form of the naturally occuring human soluble type II receptor for TNF, minus 53 amino acids from the proline-rich region just exterior to the transmembrane domain.
- General notesEndotoxin level is < 10 ng per mg antibody as determined by the LAL method.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThe antibody is purified using protein G affinity chromatography.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab10502 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml, this is determined using recombinant human sTNF RII at 5 ng/lane under non-reducing conditions. Predicted molecular weight: 75 kDa.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionReceptor with high affinity for TNFSF2/TNF-alpha and approximately 5-fold lower affinity for homotrimeric TNFSF1/lymphotoxin-alpha. The TRAF1/TRAF2 complex recruits the apoptotic suppressors BIRC2 and BIRC3 to TNFRSF1B/TNFR2. This receptor mediates most of the metabolic effects of TNF-alpha. Isoform 2 blocks TNF-alpha-induced apoptosis, which suggests that it regulates TNF-alpha function by antagonizing its biological activity.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
modificationsPhosphorylated; mainly on serine residues and with a very low level on threonine residues.
A soluble form (tumor necrosis factor binding protein 2) is produced from the membrane form by proteolytic processing.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- CD120b antibody
- Etanercept antibody
- p75 antibody
- p75 TNF receptor antibody
- p75TNFR antibody
- p80 TNF alpha receptor antibody
- p80 TNF-alpha receptor antibody
- Soluble TNFR1B variant 1 antibody
- TBP-2 antibody
- TBPII antibody
- TNF R II antibody
- TNF R2 antibody
- TNF R75 antibody
- TNF-R2 antibody
- TNF-RII antibody
- TNFBR antibody
- TNFR-II antibody
- TNFR1B antibody
- TNFR2 antibody
- TNFR80 antibody
- TNFRSF1B antibody
- TNR1B_HUMAN antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor beta receptor antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor binding protein 2 antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor 2 antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 1B antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 1B antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor type II antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor-binding protein 2 antibody
References for Anti-Soluble TNF Receptor II antibody (ab10502)
ab10502 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.