Anti-Soluble TNF Receptor II antibody (ab109853)
- Product nameAnti-Soluble TNF Receptor II antibodySee all Soluble TNF Receptor II primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Soluble TNF Receptor II
- Tested applicationsWB, Indirect ELISA, Sandwich ELISA, Neutralising more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Highly pure (>98%) recombinant Human Soluble TNF Receptor II.
- FormLyophilised:Centrifuge vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in sterile water to a concentration of 0.1 - 1.0 mg/ml.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab109853 was purified by affinity chromatography employing immobilized Soluble TNF Receptor II matrix.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab109853 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa.|
|Indirect ELISA||I-ELISA: Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. (using 100 µl/well antibody solution). This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant Human soluble TNF Receptor II.|
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Rabbit polyclonal to Soluble TNF Receptor II (Biotin) (ab83158). (using 100 µl/well antibody solution). This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with ab83158 as a detection antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant Human soluble TNF Receptor II.|
|Neutralising||Neut: Use a concentration of 15 - 20 µg/ml. to yield one half maximal inhibition [ND50] of the biological activity of Human soluble TNF Receptor II (0.5 µg/ml)|
- FunctionReceptor with high affinity for TNFSF2/TNF-alpha and approximately 5-fold lower affinity for homotrimeric TNFSF1/lymphotoxin-alpha. The TRAF1/TRAF2 complex recruits the apoptotic suppressors BIRC2 and BIRC3 to TNFRSF1B/TNFR2. This receptor mediates most of the metabolic effects of TNF-alpha. Isoform 2 blocks TNF-alpha-induced apoptosis, which suggests that it regulates TNF-alpha function by antagonizing its biological activity.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
modificationsPhosphorylated; mainly on serine residues and with a very low level on threonine residues.
A soluble form (tumor necrosis factor binding protein 2) is produced from the membrane form by proteolytic processing.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- CD120b antibody
- p75 antibody
- p75 TNF receptor antibody
- p75TNFR antibody
- p80 TNF alpha receptor antibody
- p80 TNF-alpha receptor antibody
- Soluble TNFR1B variant 1 antibody
- TBP-2 antibody
- TBPII antibody
- TNF R II antibody
- TNF R2 antibody
- TNF R75 antibody
- TNF-R2 antibody
- TNF-RII antibody
- TNFBR antibody
- TNFR-II antibody
- TNFR1B antibody
- TNFR2 antibody
- TNFR80 antibody
- Tnfrsf1b antibody
- TNR1B_HUMAN antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor beta receptor antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor binding protein 2 antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor 2 antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 1B antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor type II antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor-binding protein 2 antibody
References for Anti-Soluble TNF Receptor II antibody (ab109853)
ab109853 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.