Sonic Hedgehog Human ELISA Kit (ab100639)
- Product nameSonic Hedgehog Human ELISA Kit
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 20 pg/ml
- Range13.72 pg/ml - 10000 pg/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 91.72 82% - 101% Serum 95.34 84% - 103% Plasma 76.43 68% - 89%
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
ab100639 Human Sonic Hedgehog (Sonic Hedgehog N Terminus) ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of human Sonic Hedgehog in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for human Sonic Hedgehog coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and Sonic Hedgehog present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-human Sonic Hedgehog antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of Sonic Hedgehog bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Optimization may be required with urine samples.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 200X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate Item G 1 x 200µl 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate Item B 1 x 25ml Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml Assay Diluent C 1 x 30ml Detection Antibody biotinylated anti-human Shh-N 2 units Sonic Hedgehog Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) coated with anti-human Sonic Hedgehog 1 unit Sonic Hedgehog Standard Human (recombinant) 2 vials
- Research Areas
- HHG 1HHG1HLP3
- HPE3MCOPCB5SHHSMMCISonic hedgehog homologSonic hedgehog proteinSonic hedgehog protein C productSonic hedgehog protein N productTPTTPTPS
- SwissProt: Q15465 Human
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100639 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Sonic Hedgehog Human ELISA Kit (ab100639)
This product has been referenced in:
- Nishimori H et al. Prostate cancer cells and bone stromal cells mutually interact with each other through bone morphogenetic protein-mediated signals. J Biol Chem : (2012). Read more (PubMed: 22532569) »
- Singh AP et al. CXCL12/CXCR4 Protein Signaling Axis Induces Sonic Hedgehog Expression in Pancreatic Cancer Cells via Extracellular Regulated Kinase- and Akt Kinase-mediated Activation of Nuclear Factor ?B: IMPLICATIONS FOR BIDIRECTIONAL TUMOR-STROMAL INTERACTIONS. J Biol Chem 287:39115-24 (2012). Read more (PubMed: 22995914) »