Anti-Stathmin 1 antibody  (ab67337)
- Product nameAnti-Stathmin 1 antibody See all Stathmin 1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal  to Stathmin 1
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Recombinant Fragment
Predicted to work with: Human
Recombinant full length protein (Human) expressed in E. coli.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Proclin
Constituents: Tris HCl, Sodium citrate, pH 7.0
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number13
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab67337 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 44 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa).
This antibody has only been tested against the recombinant protein, and not the endogenous version.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceThis protein is a ubiquitous cytosolic phosphoprotein proposed to function as an intracellular relay integrating regulatory signals of the cellular environment. The encoded protein is involved in the regulation of the microtubule filament system by destabilizing microtubules. It prevents assembly and promotes disassembly of microtubules. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding the same protein have been identified.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm; cytoskeleton.
- C1orf215 antibodyLag antibodyLAP 18 antibody
- LAP18 antibodyLeukemia associated phosphoprotein p18 antibodyMetablastin antibodyOncoprotein 18 antibodyOP 18 antibodyOP18 antibodyp18 antibodyp19 antibodyPhosphoprotein 19 antibodyPhosphoprotein p19 antibodyPP17 antibodyPP19 antibodyPR22 antibodyPr22 protein antibodyProsolin antibodyProtein Pr22 antibodySMN antibodyStathmin antibodyStathmin1 antibodySTMN 1 antibodySTMN1 antibody
Anti-Stathmin 1 antibody  images
Anti-Stathmin 1 antibody  (ab67337) at 1/1000 dilution + Human recombinant Stathmin 1 protein
Predicted band size : 17 kDa
Observed band size : 44 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Stathmin 1 antibody  (ab67337)
ab67337 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.