StayBlue/AP 30ml (Alcohol and Xylene Substitute Compatible) (ab103743)
- After SA-AP or AP-polymer incubation incubation, wash tissue sections with wash buffer.
- Wipe slides removing excess buffer. Add enough drops of StayBlue/AP working solution to cover tissue sections.
- Incubate for 5-25 minutes at room temperature. For optimal results, observe reaction under the microscope for signal developmant. Once the desired signal to noise ratio is acheived, stop the reaction by rinsing the slides with DI H2O. Note: Increasing incubation temperature to 37°C will increase sensitivity and decrease needed incubation time.
- Counterstain. Nuclear Fast Red prvides good contrast. Wash with DI H2O.
- Dehydrate sections in alcohol, clear xylene substitute and mount in permenant mounting medium. Note: Use increasing concentrations of ethanol (up to 100%) to dehydrate. Use xylene substitute instead of xylene.
- Alternatively, slides can be air dried. After rinsing off counterstain in DI H2O, leave the slides on the benchtop for at least 20 minutes to air dry, then permanently mount.
StayBlue/AP 30ml (Alcohol and Xylene Substitute Compatible) images
StayBlue/AP staining CD20 in Human tonsil tissue.
References for StayBlue/AP 30ml (Alcohol and Xylene Substitute Compatible) (ab103743)
ab103743 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.