Stomach (Human) Tissue Lysate - Adenocarcinoma (ab44247)
- Product nameStomach (Human) Tissue Lysate - AdenocarcinomaSee all Stomach lysates ...
- General notesTissue: Stomach Location: Antrum Diagnosis: Adenocarcinoma Stage: II Grade: 3 Sex: Male Age: 52 years Gross findings: Ulcerative lesion located at antrum, ill demarcated. Cut section is firm and white. Ulceration measures 4cm x 4 x 5cm in diameter. Base is firm and dirty. Microscopic findings: Tissue sections show proliferation of glandular cells. The neoplastic cells have coarse, irregular nuclei and scanty cytoplasm. The tumor cells are arranged in groups and glands. Mitotic figures are evident. The tumor cells have invaded the muscularis propria, subserosa and serosa. Perigastric lymph nodes, negative. Insoluble protein fraction.
- Storage instructionsAliquot and store at -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 0.1% SDS, PBS, 5M Urea, 2M Thiourea, 50mM DTT, pH 7.4
Please note that 20µl of 5X Laemmli buffer were added per 100µl of tissue lysate, as a result the lysate may not be suitable for applications which require native protein in a non-denaturing buffer. The final Laemmli buffer concs are: 31.25mM Tris HCl, pH 6.8, 12.5% Glycerol, 1% SDS, 0.005% Bromophenol Blue, 25mM TCEP.
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification NotesTissue specimens are homogenized in modified RIPA buffer to obtain the soluble proteins, and centrifuged to clarify. The pellet was further extracted with a second buffer to obtain the less soluble protein fraction. The lysate solution may appear turbid at cold temperatures due to insolubility of buffer components. The solution should clear upon warming to room temperature.
- Lysate notes This product belongs to a range of individual sets of lysates that were extracted from very specific tissues and are gender-, cancer subtype-, tumor grade- and cellular morphology- specific. They allow for consistency, reproducibility, and comparative studies from experiment to experiment, due to the existence of specific (matched) lysates that can be used as controls. Two extractions from each tissue were performed, extraction 1 yielding the soluble protein fraction and extraction 2 the insoluble protein fraction. Please find below a range of products that relate to ab44247: Extraction 1: soluble protein fraction ab44245 Human Stomach Tumor Tissue lysate ab44244 Human Stomach Normal Tissue lysate (matched) Extraction 2: insoluble protein fraction ab44247 Human Stomach Tumor Tissue lysate ab44246 Human Stomach Normal Tissue lysate (matched)
- Research Areas
References for Stomach (Human) Tissue Lysate - Adenocarcinoma (ab44247)
ab44247 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.