Stomach (Human) Tissue Lysate - Adenocarcinoma (ab44268)
- Product nameStomach (Human) Tissue Lysate - AdenocarcinomaSee all Stomach lysates ...
- General notesTissue: Stomach Location: Antrum. Diagnosis: Adenocarcinoma, poorly differentiated. Stage: II T3N0M0 Grade: n/a Sex: Male Age: 52 years Gross findings: Ulcerative lesion located at the antrum, ill demarcated. Ulceration measures 4 cm in diameter. Cut section is firm and white. Microscopic findings: Tissue sections show proliferation of malignant cells. The epithelial cells have small, basophilic, irregular nuclei and abundant cytoplasm, Cytoplasm contains much mucin. Nuclear chromatin is coarse with prominent nuclei. Mitotic figures are not evident. The neoplastic cells form groups and lines invading the smooth muscle propria and serosa. The stroma is infiltrated by small numbers of lymphocytes, plasma cells, eosinophils and neutrophils. Blood vessel invasions are not revealed. Lymph nodes show hyperplasia. Soluble protein fraction.
- Storage instructionsAliquot and store at -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 0.25% Sodium Deoxycholate, 0.1% SDS, PBS, 1µg/ml Pepstatin A, 1µg/ml Leupeptin, 1µg/ml Aprotinin, 1mM PMSF, 1mM EDTA, 1mM Sodium fluoride, 1mM Sodium Orthovanadate, pH 7.4
Please note that 20µl of 5X Laemmli buffer were added per 100µl of tissue lysate, as a result the lysate may not be suitable for applications which require native protein in a non-denaturing buffer. The final Laemmli buffer concs are: 31.25mM Tris HCl, pH 6.8, 12.5% Glycerol, 1% SDS, 0.005% Bromophenol Blue, 25mM TCEP.
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification NotesTissue specimens are homogenized in modified RIPA buffer to obtain the soluble proteins, and centrifuged to clarify. The lysate solution may appear turbid at cold temperatures due to insolubility of buffer components. The solution should clear upon warming to room temperature.
- Lysate notes This product belongs to a range of individual sets of lysates that were extracted from very specific tissues and are gender-, cancer subtype-, tumor grade- and cellular morphology- specific. They allow for consistency, reproducibility, and comparative studies from experiment to experiment, due to the existence of specific (matched) lysates that can be used as controls. Two extractions from each tissue were performed, extraction 1 yielding the soluble protein fraction and extraction 2 the insoluble protein fraction. Please find below a range of products that relate to ab44268: Extraction 1: soluble protein fraction ab44268 Human Stomach Tumor Tissue lysate ab44267 Human Stomach Normal Tissue lysate (matched) Extraction 2: insoluble protein fraction ab44270 Human Stomach Tumor Tissue lysate ab44269 Human Stomach Normal Tissue lysate (matched)
- Research Areas
References for Stomach (Human) Tissue Lysate - Adenocarcinoma (ab44268)
ab44268 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.