Anti-Streptococcus group A antibody (ab21046)
- Product nameAnti-Streptococcus group A antibodySee all Streptococcus group A primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Streptococcus group A
- SpecificityType specific carbohydrate of group A Streptococcus. Does not react with other Strep groups.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with Streptococci, group A Does not react with other Strep groups.
Streptococci, group A.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab21046 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevanceThe genus Streptococcus is comprised of a wide variety of both pathogenic and commensal gram positive bacteria which are found to inhabit a wide range of hosts, including humans, horses, pigs and cows. Within the host, streptococci are often found to colonize the mucosal surfaces of the mouth, nose and pharynx. Streptococci can be divided into many groups on the basis of antigenic differences in group-specific polysaccharides located in the bacterial cell wall. More than 20 serologic groups have been identified and designated by letters, eg, A, B, C. Group A streptococci, cause a wide-range of disease in humans, from mild sore throats to life-threatening invasive disease such as necrotising fasciitis. Streptococcus pyogenes (a group A Streptococcus) is one of the most important pathogens encountered in clinical practice. Group A streptococci (GAS) are gram-positive, nonmotile, non-spore-forming organisms that appear as pairs or short-to-moderate-sized chains. Group A organisms can be identified by enzyme immunoassays.
- Group A strep antibody
- Group A streptococci antibody
- Group A streptococcus antibody
References for Anti-Streptococcus group A antibody (ab21046)
ab21046 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.