Anti-Streptococcus pneumoniae antibody [B1399M] (ab126795)
- Product nameAnti-Streptococcus pneumoniae antibody [B1399M]See all Streptococcus pneumoniae primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [B1399M] to Streptococcus pneumoniae
- Specificityab126795 is reactive with the Streptococcus pneumoniae common C-polysaccharide, phosphorylcholine epitope.
- Tested applicationsELISA, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Other
Purified Streptococcus pneumoniae common cell wall polysaccharide.
- General notesCentrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Note: Does not contain any stabilizing proteins.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesab126795 is >90% pure as determined by SDS-PAGE from ascites.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberB1399M
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab126795 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevanceStreptococcus pneumoniae are Gram positive diplococci , alpha hemolytic aerotolerant anaerobes. S. pneumoniae is a significant human pathogen, being recognized as a major cause of pneumonia in the late 19th century, and is currently the subject of many humoral immunity studies. S. pneumoniae is a transient member of the normal flora, colonizing the nasopharynx of 40% of healthy adults and children with no adverse effects. There are more than 90 serotypes: serotypes 6, 14, 18, 19, and 23 are the most prevalent accounting for 60-80% of infections depending on the area of the world. Pneumococcal infection accounts for more deaths than any other vaccine preventable bacterial disease. S. pneumoniae can express several different virulence factors which contribute to some of the clinical manifestations seen during infection.
- S. pneumoniae antibody
References for Anti-Streptococcus pneumoniae antibody [B1399M] (ab126795)
ab126795 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.