Anti-Synaptogyrin 3 antibody (ab26059)
- Product nameAnti-Synaptogyrin 3 antibodySee all Synaptogyrin 3 primary antibodies ...
- Species reactivity
Predicted to work with: Rat, Dog, Human, Chimpanzee
Synthetic peptide: CQRTAPGPATTQAGD, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 131-144 of Human Synaptogyrin 3
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline. pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Antibody detection limit dilution 1:32,000
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInvolved in the positive regulation of dopamine transporter activity. Probably facilitates the physical and functional interactions of the transporter with the dopamine vesicular storage system, allowing a more efficient loading of the vesicles with extracellular dopamine after release.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the synaptogyrin family.
Contains 1 MARVEL domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Cytoplasmic vesicle > secretory vesicle > synaptic vesicle. Cell junction > synapse. Found at the neuromuscular synapses.
- MGC:20003 antibody
- MGC20003 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000158899 antibody
- SNG3_HUMAN antibody
- Synaptogyrin 3 antibody
- Synaptogyrin-3 antibody
- Synaptogyrin3 antibody
- SYNGR 3 antibody
- SYNGR3 antibody
References for Anti-Synaptogyrin 3 antibody (ab26059)
ab26059 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.