Anti-Synaptojanin antibody [AC1] (ab111877)
- Product nameAnti-Synaptojanin antibody [AC1]See all Synaptojanin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [AC1] to Synaptojanin
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
Proline rich domain of a fusion protein comprising amino acids 1156-1286 of Rat Synaptojanin.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberAC1
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab111877 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 170 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 172 kDa).|
- FunctionInositol 5-phosphatase which has a role in clathrin-mediated endocytosis.
- Tissue specificityConcentrated at clathrin-coated endocytic intermediates in nerve terminals. Isoform 1 is more enriched than isoform 2 in developing brain as well as non-neuronal cells. Isoform 2 is very abundant in nerve terminals.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the synaptojanin family.
In the central section; belongs to the inositol-1,4,5-trisphosphate 5-phosphatase family.
Contains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
Contains 1 SAC domain.
- DomainBinds to EPS15 (a clathrin coat-associated protein) via a C-terminal domain containing three Asn-Pro-Phe (NPF) repeats.
The C-terminal proline-rich region mediates binding to a variety of SH3 domain-containing proteins including AMPH, SH3GL1, SH3GL2, SH3GL3 and GRB2.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- 4 antibody5-trisphosphate 5-phosphatase 1 antibodyINPP 5G antibody
- INPP5G antibodyKIAA0910 antibodyPolyphosphoinositide phosphatase antibodySynaptic inositol 1 4 5 trisphosphate 5 phosphatase 1 antibodySynaptic inositol 145 trisphosphate 5 phosphatase 1 antibodySynaptic inositol-1 antibodySynaptojanin 1 antibodySynaptojanin 1 polyphosphoinositide phosphatase antibodySynaptojanin-1 antibodySynaptojanin1 antibodySynj 1 antibodySynj1 antibodySYNJ1_HUMAN antibody
References for Anti-Synaptojanin antibody [AC1] (ab111877)
ab111877 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.