Anti-Synaptotagmin 1 antibody (ab131551)
- Product nameAnti-Synaptotagmin 1 antibodySee all Synaptotagmin 1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Synaptotagmin 1
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region around amino acids 307-311 (GLSDP) of Human Synaptotagmin 1 (NP_001129277.1).
- Positive controlHeLa cells; Mouse brain and Rat brain tissue extracts
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Note: PBS without Mg2+ and Ca2+
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab131551 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/200.|
- FunctionMay have a regulatory role in the membrane interactions during trafficking of synaptic vesicles at the active zone of the synapse. It binds acidic phospholipids with a specificity that requires the presence of both an acidic head group and a diacyl backbone. A Ca(2+)-dependent interaction between synaptotagmin and putative receptors for activated protein kinase C has also been reported. It can bind to at least three additional proteins in a Ca(2+)-independent manner; these are neurexins, syntaxin and AP2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the synaptotagmin family.
Contains 2 C2 domains.
- DomainThe first C2 domain mediates Ca(2+)-dependent phospholipid binding.
The second C2 domain mediates interaction with SV2A and STN2.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic vesicle > secretory vesicle > synaptic vesicle membrane. Cytoplasmic vesicle > secretory vesicle > chromaffin granule membrane. Cytoplasm. Synaptic vesicles and chromaffin granules.
- DKFZp781D2042 antibodyp65 antibodySVP65 antibody
- Synaptotagmin I antibodySynaptotagmin-1 antibodySYT antibodySyt1 antibodySYT1_HUMAN antibodySytI antibody
Anti-Synaptotagmin 1 antibody images
Immunofluorescent analysis of methanol-fixed HeLa cells labelling Synaptotagmin 1 with ab131551 at 1/100 dilution.
All lanes : Anti-Synaptotagmin 1 antibody (ab131551) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Mouse brain tissue extract
Lane 2 : Rat brain tissue extract
Predicted band size : 47 kDa
References for Anti-Synaptotagmin 1 antibody (ab131551)
ab131551 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.