Syndecan Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 15 x 96 Well Plates) (ab48881)
- Product nameSyndecan Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 15 x 96 Well Plates)See all Syndecan kits ...
- Tests15 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity< 2.56 ng/ml
- Range256 ng/ml - 8 ng/ml
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The Syndecan Elipair includes both the capture and the detection antibodies as well as Horse-Radish peroxidase conjugated Streptavidin (HRP-Strep) and TMB which are the reagents used in the colour development step.
This Elipair set is intended to measure human Syndecan in cell-culture supernatants, as well as in serum and plasma samples. The enclosed procedures provide general guidelines for ELISA preparation. This procedure may need some optimization depending on the plastic, matrix, standard range.
Sensitivity: < 2.56 ng / ml
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 15 x 96 tests Capture antibody B-A38 3 x 0.5ml Detection biotinylated antibody B-D30 (Reconstitute each vial with 0.55ml PBS 0.1% Azide w/v or another preservative) 3 x 0.55ml Ready-to-use TMB 6 vials sCD138 Eli-Standard 15 vials Streptavidin-HRP 3 vials
- RelevanceSyndecan 1 is a transmembrane (type I) heparan sulfate proteoglycan and is a member of the syndecan proteoglycan family. The syndecans mediate cell binding, cell signaling, and cytoskeletal organization and syndecan receptors are required for internalization of the HIV-1 tat protein. The syndecan-1 protein functions as an integral membrane protein and participates in cell proliferation, cell migration and cell-matrix interactions via its receptor for extracellular matrix proteins. Altered syndecan-1 expression has been detected in several different tumor types. While several transcript variants may exist for this gene, the full-length natures of only two have been described to date. These two represent the major variants of this gene and encode the same protein.
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab48881 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Syndecan Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 15 x 96 Well Plates) images
Syndecan Standard curve ranging from 8 to 256 ng/mL
References for Syndecan Human Elipair Kit (Reagents for 15 x 96 Well Plates) (ab48881)
ab48881 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.