Anti-TAB1 antibody (ab115575)
- Product nameAnti-TAB1 antibodySee all TAB1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TAB1
- Tested applicationsICC, WB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to 13 internal sequence amino acids of Human TAB1 (NP_006107.1).
- Positive controlHuman kidney tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at -70°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab115575 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionMay be an important signaling intermediate between TGFB receptors and MAP3K7/TAK1. May play an important role in mammalian embryogenesis.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PP2C-like domain.
modificationsMonoubiquitinated. Deubiquitinated by Y.enterocolitica YopP.
- 2310012M03Rik antibodyMAP3K7IP 1 antibodyMAP3K7IP1 antibody
- MGC57664 antibodyMitogen activated protein kinase kinase kinase 7 interacting protein 1 antibodyMitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase 7-interacting protein 1 antibodyTAB 1 antibodyTAB1 antibodyTAB1_HUMAN antibodyTAK1 binding protein 1 antibodyTAK1-binding protein 1 antibodyTGF beta activated kinase 1 binding protein 1 antibodyTGF-beta activated kinase 1/MAP3K7 binding protein 1 antibodyTGF-beta-activated kinase 1 and MAP3K7-binding protein 1 antibodyTGF-beta-activated kinase 1-binding protein 1 antibodyTransforming growth factor beta activated kinase binding protein 1 antibody
Anti-TAB1 antibody images
ab115575, at 2.5µg/ml, staining TAB1 in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human Kidney tissue by Immunohistochemistry followed by biotinylated secondary antibody, alkaline phosphatase-streptavidin and chromogen.
References for Anti-TAB1 antibody (ab115575)
ab115575 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.