Anti-TAB2 antibody (ab118485)
- Product nameAnti-TAB2 antibodySee all TAB2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to TAB2
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide: C-NLDLQSQNIYHH with a Cysteine residue linker, corresponding to amino acids 79-90 of Human TAB2 (NP_055908.1).
- Positive controlHuman colon tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, 99% Tris buffered saline
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab118485 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 3.75 - 7.5 µg/ml.|
- FunctionAdapter linking MAP3K7/TAK1 and TRAF6. Promotes MAP3K7 activation in the IL1 signaling pathway. The binding of 'Lys-63'-linked polyubiquitin chains to TAB2 promotes autophosphorylation of MAP3K7 at 'Thr-187'. Involved in heart development.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. In the embryo, expressed in the ventricular trabeculae, endothelial cells of the conotruncal cushions of the outflow tract and in the endothelial cells lining the developing aortic valves.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in TAB2 are the cause of congenital heart disease non-syndromic type 2 (CHTD2) [MIM:612863]. It is a disease characterized by congenital developmental abnormalities involving structures of the heart. Clinical features include left ventricular outflow tract obstruction, subaortic stenosis, residual aortic regurgitation, atrial fibrillation, bicuspid aortic valve and aortic dilation. Note=A chromosomal aberration involving TAB2 has been found in a family with congenital heart disease. Translocation t(2;6)(q21;q25).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CUE domain.
Contains 1 RanBP2-type zinc finger.
modificationsUbiquitinated; following IL1 stimulation or TRAF6 overexpression. Ubiquitination involves RBCK1 leading to proteasomal degradation.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Cytoplasm > cytosol. Following IL1 stimulation, translocation occurs from the membrane to cytosol.
- CHTD2 antibodyFLJ21885 antibodyKIAA0733 antibody
- MAP3K7IP2 antibodyMitogen activated protein kinase kinase kinase 7 interacting protein 2 antibodyMitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase 7-interacting protein 2 antibodyOTTHUMP00000040125 antibodyTAB 2 antibodyTAB-2 antibodyTab2 antibodyTAB2_HUMAN antibodyTAK1 binding protein 2 antibodyTAK1-binding protein 2 antibodyTGF beta activated kinase 1/MAP3K7 binding protein 2 antibodyTGF-beta-activated kinase 1 and MAP3K7-binding protein 2 antibodyTGF-beta-activated kinase 1-binding protein 2 antibody
Anti-TAB2 antibody images
ab118485 at 7.5µg/ml staining TAB2 in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human colon tissue by immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-TAB2 antibody (ab118485)
ab118485 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.