Publishing research using ab9138? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab9138 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Holleman J & Marchese A The ubiquitin ligase deltex-3l regulates endosomal sorting of the G protein-coupled receptor CXCR4. Mol Biol Cell 25:1892-904 (2014).
- Guo Z et al. Screening e3 substrates using a live phage display library. PLoS One 8:e76622 (2013).
- Musselman CA et al. Bivalent recognition of nucleosomes by the tandem PHD fingers of the CHD4 ATPase is required for CHD4-mediated repression. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:787-92 (2012). WB
- Malik R et al. Novel Roles for the E3 Ubiquitin Ligase Atrophin-interacting Protein 4 and Signal Transduction Adaptor Molecule 1 in G Protein-coupled Receptor Signaling. J Biol Chem 287:9013-27 (2012).
- Ramírez J et al. MBD2 and multiple domains of CHD4 are required for transcriptional repression by Mi-2/NuRD complexes. Mol Cell Biol 32:5078-88 (2012). WB
- Kok KH et al. Human TRBP and PACT directly interact with each other and associate with dicer to facilitate the production of small interfering RNA. J Biol Chem 282:17649-57 (2007).