Anti-T7 tag® antibody (DyLight® 488) (ab117486)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1.4% Sodium phosphate, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab117486 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/500 - 1/5000.|
- RelevanceThe T7 tag is an 11 amino acid peptide encoded in the leader sequence of T7 bacteriophage gene10. This gene encodes a T7 major capsid protein whose function is not clear. The T7 tag serves as a tag in many expression vectors including the pET system that is based on the very efficient T7 RNA polymerase expression system. Monoclonal antibodies specific for T7 tag are an important tool for studying expression of recombinant T7-tagged proteins.
- 10 antibody
- Major capsid protein 10A antibody
- MASMTGGQQMG epitope tag antibody
- MASMTGGQQMG tag antibody
- Minor capsid protein 10B antibody
- T7 epitope tag antibody
Anti-T7 tag® antibody (DyLight® 488) images
Visible absorption maxima 488 nm
Emission maximum 518 nm
References for Anti-T7 tag® antibody (DyLight® 488) (ab117486)
ab117486 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.